About Me

My photo
Southampton, United Kingdom

About My online Shop

http://www.craftmarkets.co.uk/handcraftedcardsbysue/

My Online shop is mainly stocked with handcrafted cards for all occasions, and I also feature bespoke cards on request. The shop also supplys craft related gifts, this includes Jewellery and Keyrings, but mainly Telephone and Address books, Diaries and Receipe books.
I also now supply Wedding Stationery.
Please view and have a browse, or make note for future reference.

Friday 16 March 2007

YIPPEEEEE............................

Finally, it's the end of the week! Looking forward to a weekend of crafting, have to do Mums Mothers day card yet! Only one more week at work then am on leave for a week, when I am hoping to have time to decorate my kitchen and bathroom. I always find that when I am off, that I never get time to do what I want or need to do! Been busy tweeking my online shop site, hopefully all improvements!

When I have done My Mum's Mothers day card, will try to post on here. Just not enough hours in the day, I need 48!!!

1 comment:

Brit said...

Thank you for commenting on my blog!

I like your cards -- you're very talented!