About Me

My photo
Southampton, United Kingdom

About My online Shop

http://www.craftmarkets.co.uk/handcraftedcardsbysue/

My Online shop is mainly stocked with handcrafted cards for all occasions, and I also feature bespoke cards on request. The shop also supplys craft related gifts, this includes Jewellery and Keyrings, but mainly Telephone and Address books, Diaries and Receipe books.
I also now supply Wedding Stationery.
Please view and have a browse, or make note for future reference.

Monday 7 January 2008

30 seconds to mars - the kill (full video)

I am going to see 30 Seconds to Mars live at the Guildhall in Southampton 4th feb, I can't wait. If you have never heard of them watch the video for their song 'The Kill' from their current album A Beautiful Lie, they have a prior almum Self Titled, but its not available to buy in the UK. They have been together around nine years, but as the lead singer is Hollywood actor Jared Leto, there has been a balancing act between the Acting and the Music. Jared is reported to be concentrating on the music at the moment. They have 11 UK tour dates, the most over here so far. Many of the bands songs are available to view on you tube-Check them out.

No comments: