About Me

My photo
Southampton, United Kingdom

About My online Shop

http://www.craftmarkets.co.uk/handcraftedcardsbysue/

My Online shop is mainly stocked with handcrafted cards for all occasions, and I also feature bespoke cards on request. The shop also supplys craft related gifts, this includes Jewellery and Keyrings, but mainly Telephone and Address books, Diaries and Receipe books.
I also now supply Wedding Stationery.
Please view and have a browse, or make note for future reference.

Friday 15 June 2007

Big Brother!

Ok! This series has been painfull to watch with all the fighting Girlies, but finally some men in tonight, now the girls can fight over them! Crazy show, but I find myself addicted every year without fail, would love to do it, but not on t.v, just as a phycolocical experiment, no way would I want to be on t.v or be a recognized face when I go out. Well off to make some cards with BB on in the background.

1 comment:

Jenny Wagner said...

Big Brother hasn't started here in the US this season, but I can't wait! I get addicted to it every season. I never miss it!
jasyjensthoughts.blogspot.com