About Me

My photo
Southampton, United Kingdom

About My online Shop

http://www.craftmarkets.co.uk/handcraftedcardsbysue/

My Online shop is mainly stocked with handcrafted cards for all occasions, and I also feature bespoke cards on request. The shop also supplys craft related gifts, this includes Jewellery and Keyrings, but mainly Telephone and Address books, Diaries and Receipe books.
I also now supply Wedding Stationery.
Please view and have a browse, or make note for future reference.

Monday 4 June 2007

The wanderer returns!

Well, I arrived back from Scotland late yeasterday afternoon. I went on a week tour with Celtic Journeys. The tour was based on a series of books by Diana Gabaldon, in America they are called the Outlander series. I went on the trip with my Mum, we flew to Glasgow on Saturday 26th May and stayed at the airport Holiday Inn. The next day the tour started just after 10am on our coach. There were 8 of us on the tour. Besides my Mum and I were 6 Americans, who were all fab and the group bonded really well. Also our Driver Kris and the tour operator Judy. During the tour we visted Lord Cromerty at Castle Leod and Culloden Field, and stayed at Culloden House for 2 nights. We finally ended the tour with 2 days in Edinburgh at the Roxburghe Hotel.
I will be posting more on this trip and pictures, once I have done all my Holiday washing!!!

No comments: