About Me

My photo
Southampton, United Kingdom

About My online Shop

http://www.craftmarkets.co.uk/handcraftedcardsbysue/

My Online shop is mainly stocked with handcrafted cards for all occasions, and I also feature bespoke cards on request. The shop also supplys craft related gifts, this includes Jewellery and Keyrings, but mainly Telephone and Address books, Diaries and Receipe books.
I also now supply Wedding Stationery.
Please view and have a browse, or make note for future reference.

Friday 20 July 2007

Harry Potter Film and the New Book


Well, the film was great, as I expected. Lots of the book missing, but did not detract from the story. Was dissapointed that the fight scene in the Ministry for Magic wasn't closer to the book description. Overall it was fab though, and when it finished everyone watching started applauding, I have never seen that reaction at the cinema!
The book is due out in 2 minuites as I write this, mine is coming in the post in the morning. I have been re-reading The half blood Prince ready to follow on to the new one, can't wait!

No comments: